1. i miss the ice-cold drip coffee that has a hint of chocolaty hazelnut that is just sweet enough to keep me away from chocolate in the afternoon.
2. i miss the freshly steamed clams with lemongrass which are just bursting with the natural plump flavours of the fresh seafood.
3. i miss the freshly bbqed crabs with their bright orange sweet roe that just melts in my mouth!
4. i miss the beautiful blue skies and the wonderful sights.
5. i miss the delightfully colour-filled meow-meow shop just across the road from the hotel!
6. i miss the small but serene pool; and the refreshing swims i had in the late-afternoons.
7. i miss my quiet time and deep contemplation
Labels: Vung Tau