my new fab shoes part 2

last xmas treat for me is you guessed it...another pair of shoes from Jshoes...seized the sale that's happening at Isetan to get a nice pair of black shoes...

there were several very very nice black shoes from the line, but i picked the most flamboyant black pair...
no point paying good money for everyday black shoes right?

aren't they just divine?

Labels:

Pretty Eveel Adventures: my new fab shoes part 2

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

my new fab shoes part 2

last xmas treat for me is you guessed it...another pair of shoes from Jshoes...seized the sale that's happening at Isetan to get a nice pair of black shoes...

there were several very very nice black shoes from the line, but i picked the most flamboyant black pair...
no point paying good money for everyday black shoes right?

aren't they just divine?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home